Sticky Mango Chutney Chicken using Filligans Mango Chutney is as good as it gets and is the ultimate quick and easy dinner option. This recipe is full of delicious flavours and is sure to be a winner with all the family.
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ cup very finely minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 6 tbsp Filligans Mango Chutney
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne powder and
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 8 chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- Preheat Oven to 200℃.
- Heat the oil in a large, ovenproof pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until it is soft and starting to brown. Add the garlic and let it cook for 1 minute. Transfer the onions and garlic to a small bowl and set the pan aside.
- Mix the Filligans Mango Chutney, curry powder, cayenne, and sea salt into the onions and garlic. Spread half the paste under the skin of the chicken and the remainder on top of the chicken skin.
- Place the chicken into the pan and put the pan in your oven. Let the chicken cook for 40 minutes. Best served with cauliflower and boiled rice.