Spice up dinner time this week and add some of our Sundried Tomato & Balsamic Mustard to your classic pasta and chicken dish. This new recipe is packed with Mediterranean flavours and will leave you feeling full and satisfied. Here’s what you’ll need to recreate our Filligans Pasta Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato and Balsamic Mustard at home:
- 4 Chicken Fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 275g Rigatoni or Penne Pasta
- 220g Sugar Snap Peas
- 250g Asparagus, trimmed and cut into short lengths
- Basil Leaves
- Filligans Sun Dried Tomato and Balsamic Mustard
- Cut each chicken fillet into two or three pieces. Season chicken with Filligans Sun Dried Tomato and Balsamic Mustard, so that all the pieces are coated. Cover and leave for 30 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 12 minutes, adding the sugar snap peas and asparagus for the last 3 minutes. Drain.
- To cook the chicken, place into a wok or large frying pan and fry until cooked through.
- Add the cooked pasta and vegetables and toss together. Serve garnished with basil leaves.
You can shop our wide range of mustards HERE, and you can also check out our full range here, www.filligans.ie/shop/
Everything we make is 100% natural and free from artificial preserves. We are based in Glenties in west Donegal and have been producing great tasting products for almost 30 years. The Filligans food story started around a kitchen table in 1997 and has grown to become one of the county’s success food stories. You’ll find Filligans in various cafes and delicatessens throughout the country.