Quick and easy dinners are a must for back to school season! Keep things simple and make classic favourites like Spaghetti Bolognese, Shepard’s Pie and cod goujons. Here’s a handy recipe to try using our Italian Tomato Chutney:
- 500g Spaghetti
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 Red Chili Chopped
- 3tsp Mixed Dried Herbs
- 15ml Olive Oil
- 1kg Lean Beef Mince
- 5 Ripe Tomatoes, Blanched and Chopped Fine
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp Filligans Italian Tomato Chutney
- Salt And Black Pepper to Season
- 2 cups Parmesan, Grated
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the garlic, chili and herbs
- Add the mince and brown.
- Add the tomatoes, puree and Filligans chutney.
- Season to taste, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti for 10-12 minutes
- Serve with grated parmesan.