Irish chef Kevin Dundon is a proud supporter of SuperValu’s Food Academy Programme. We’re delighted that Kevin created this simple Creamy Mustard Chicken Pasta Dish using Filligans Wholegrain Mustard. This simple dish is packed full of flavour and the whole family will love it!
Want to make it at home? Here’s what you’ll need:
2 tbsp. Oil
2 Chicken Fillets, diced
100g Rosscarbery White Pudding, diced
2 Red Onions, chopped
2 Cloved Garlic, chopped
1 Courgette, diced
100g Vegetable Stock
2 tbsp Filligans Wholegrain Mustard
12 Nests Tagliatelle Pasta
Salt and Pepper
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions. Keep warm aside.
- In a saucepan, drizzle some oil and add chicken and pudding. Saute for 3-4 minutes until coloured, season with salt and pepper.
- Add onions, garlic and courgette and saute for a further 3-4 minutes until slightly coloured.
- Add the stock and cream and Filligans Wholegrain Mustard to taste. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil and simmer for a further 2 minutes or so until coating the back of the spoon.
- Finally, toss the pasta to the pan to coat with the mustard mixture. Serve and Enjoy!
You can shop the full Filligans range HERE.